End of Tenancy Cleaning Nottingham
End of Tenancy Cleaning for Estate/Letting Agents and Landlords
Estate Agents and Landlords sometimes find that they need to have a property (domestic or commercial) cleaned when a rental agreement expires and the tenants move out. The service that Mum’s Helping Hands provides will ensure that the property can be placed back on the market in a clean and well-presented state.
Mum’s Helping Hands works with several estate agent firms and landlords, helping their clients to minimise the turnaround time between tenants and hence maximise the revenue return from the property. As with our Domestic service we are able to provide both Estate Agents and Landlords with confidence in what we can provide.
If you’d like to see the full list of everything we do in an End of Tenancy Cleans or deep clean, see our list of cleaning tasks click here.
If needed we can include Carpet Cleaning as part of the package.
Shower Heads have been found to harbour high rates of potentially harmful bacteria. Click here for more information and to read about our specialist descaling service.
If your tenants add pets and left the property with flea’s we can treat your property with our Pest Control service
If you are interested in our property maintenance service for landlords, see our info page.
End of Tenancy Cleaning / Deep Cleaning
We at Mum’s Helping Hands specialise in end of tenancy cleans and have vast experience in knowing what estate agents and landlords expect.
When moving out of a property you are normally required to have a professional end of tenancy clean or deep clean, move out clean but choosing the right company to do it can be difficult. Every inch of your property will be cleaned from top to toe to help you make sure you get your deposit back. We have specialised steam cleaning machines, and everything else needed for cleaning your place to the highest of standards. We also offer garden maintenance and carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning and mattress cleaning if this is required by your inventory.
Our smart and professional cleaning teams are hard working, and know exactly what they are doing so you can just leave them to get the job done.
Our end of tenancy cleaning department work to a strict cleaning list, ensuring everything is cleaned to perfection.
List of End of Tenancy Cleaning Tasks
Here is a list of the different tasks we do for End of Tenancy Cleaning, however we like to tailor our packages to your specifications, so if you have any extra instructions, just pass them on to us.
Bathroom / cloakroom cleaning
- Descaling of shower head and taps.
- Descaling of shower screen and tiles.
- All sanitary ware to be cleaned and wiped to be smear free.
- Extractor fan to be cleaned.
- Inside of any cabinets to be wiped out.
- Mirrors to be cleaned.
- All woodwork to be wiped down including window sills.
- All skirting boards to be cleaned.
- Floor to be cleaned.
- Light fittings to be wiped including switches. (please note we don’t clean chandeliers)
- Cleaning of all interior- windows.
- Doors to be wiped over.
- Ceilings to be dusted.
- All cupboards to be wiped in and out, including the tops. (please note if you require cupboards & shelves to be cleaned they need to be emptied by the client )
- Sink to be cleaned and buffed.
- Washing machine to be cleaned.
- Cleaning of dishwasher.
- Oven cleaned (charges extra).
- Extractor fan to be cleaned
- Fridge to be cleaned inside and out.
- All surfaces to be wiped down and cleaned.
- All tiles wiped with our new product kitchen degreaser
- Floors to be cleaned.
- Microwave to be cleaned inside and out.
- All light fittings to be cleaned including switches.
- All wood work to be cleaned.
- Cleaning of interior- windows. and frames.
- Doors to be wiped to remove any marks.
- Ceilings to be dusted to remove any cobwebs.
- All furniture to be dusted, polished and hoovered inside
- All skirting to be cleaned.
- Light fittings and switches to be cleaned.
- Cleaning of interior- windows and sills
- Floors to be hoovered and/or mopped.
- Doors to be wiped to remove and marks.
- Ceilings to be dusted to remove any cobwebs or dust.
- All furniture to be moved and cleaned
- Any pictures to be dusted.
- All skirtings to be cleaned.
- Light fittings and switches to be cleaned. (please note we don’t clean chandeliers)
- Cleaning of interior- windows. and frames.
- Floors to be hoovered and or mopped.
- Cleaning of mirrors.
- Doors to be cleaned to remove any marks.
- Ceilings to be cleaned to remove any cobwebs and dust.
Stair and hallway cleaning
- All ceilings to be dusted to remove any cobwebs.
- All banisters and spindals to be cleaned.
- Skirtings to be wiped down and marks removed.
- Stairs to be hoovered and or mopped.
Please note our carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning service, pest control service, mould removal service and gardening service is not included in the price of our end of tenancy cleaning, if you require this service please let us know so we can add it in to our quotation.
If you have a preferred list or an alternative inventory please let us know in advance.