One man band’ cleaning companies are becoming increasingly common place with the rise of the internet. It has become very easy for an individual cleaner to create a website, advertise cheaply all over the web, and take up the appearance of a professional commercial cleaning company while being no more than a single person. They can often be spotted by their contact details: if they have only a mobile number listed, and just a free easily obtainable email address (e.g. email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org) they are most probably just a private individual. While they can often offer cheap prices, we believe there are a number of serious advantages to using a Commercial Cleaning Company. Even though you can do this task on your own, most people agree that it is the best idea to hire commercial cleaning Service. In this way, you will avoid all the problems and hassles related to this activity and you will be able to focus on your office duties.
Look for referrals
Cleaning companies that have many clients are usually good cleaning companies. Do you know a company like this in your area? In case you have not heard about some successful commercial cleaning company, you can use the phonebook or the local newspapers. You can also ask your employees, business partners or friends whether they have experience with some service provider. Finally, you can always rely on the Internet as the ultimate source of information. Use the popular search engines to look for local companies “Office Cleaning Nottingham”. Check for the commercial cleaning companies with the most reviews that will give you a better idea of the service they provide and client experience with the company. It is very likely that you will find unbiased reviews about the services provided by the company that you are interested in.
Schedule an interview
Never choose the first cleaning company that you find attractive. It is the best idea to create a short list of commercial cleaning services company and schedule interviews with each of them. By doing these interviews, you will find more about the company and you can see whether you like how they are working or not.
While we are talking about packages and offers, don’t forget that almost every company comes with different deals and packages. So, it is very difficult to tell whether some company is expensive or not because it depends on the commercial cleaning services they are offering. Choose a package that will satisfy your requirements and won’t hurt your budget. There are certain services that not every company needs.
Think about the safety
This may sound a little bit unusual to some people, but the cleaning process may lead to physical injuries in case it’s not performed in the right way. This point has two aspects. First of all, the workers they have must be trained and qualified to do this job. Second, they must perform these activities in a way that won’t put the health of your employees at risk.
Although the safety standards are part of the professionalism you should expect, it is also good to consider the overall professionalism of the company. The simplest way to find out more about this aspect is to observe the work of their representatives. For instance, if the employees wear uniforms, this means that the company is planning to stay on this market for a long time. You should also check their website because every professional and serious commercial cleaning services company must have a good-looking website. In addition, true professional usually have business cards, catalogues and flyers that appear professional.
There are only a small number of people who are thinking about the customer service when they are looking for a cleaning company. They believe that the task is finished once the contract is signed, but that’s wrong. People who have experience in this field say that you should check their customer service before you sign the deal. Contact them via phone or email and ask some relevant questions. If you get answers fast, it is very likely that they have a good customer service that will respond to your queries even when you have already became their client.
Of course, if you want this activity to go smoothly, you will need to consider your budget before hiring such company. Unfortunately, every business has a limited budget, so think twice before you choose some of the aforementioned packages offered by cleaning companies. Don’t forget that if you don’t have a big budget, your employees can help with some of the routine cleaning tasks. Obviously, it would be better if you can leave all these tasks to professionals. The good news is that there are many affordable commercial cleaning service providers out there.
License and insurance
Finally, it would best to hire a company that has proper license and a company that offers insurance related to the activities they are performing. There are situations in which their workers can damage some of your belongings and you certainly want to be covered in situations like this.
For the professionalism, security, trust, and reliable service that we can offer give Mum’s a Call: 01159420028
‘One man band’ cleaning companies are becoming increasingly common place with the rise of the internet. It has become very easy for an individual cleaner to create a website, advertise cheaply all over the web, and take up the appearance of a professional company while being no more than a single person. They can often be spotted by their contact details: if they have only a mobile number listed, and just a free easily obtainable email address (e.g. email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org) they are most probably just a private individual. While they can often offer cheap prices, we believe there are a number of serious advantages to using a professional domistic cleaning company such as ourselves over cases such as these.
- Trust: At the end of the day you are letting a stranger into your home, and sometimes even entrusting them with your house keys. It’s therefore vitally important for your safety and peace of mind that you can trust them. All of our employees are carefully selected to be trustworthy individuals, references are checked. Each cleaners are put on a trial clean then trained to Mum’s Helping Hands high standards. These precautions can be very difficult to take when hiring private cleaners, many do not have DBS, and checking numerous references for each cleaner could be very time consuming. Our insurance includes a key holding policy to cover accidental loss and customer keys are kept in a locked safe. These are features that individual cleaners often simply can’t offer due to cost and practicality.
- Reliability: In the event of a private cleaner falling ill or going on holiday, you would normally have to make do without any cleaning for that period. You don’t have to worry about any of that with Mum’s, as we can arrange cover at a moment’s notice.
- Personal Service: Some people see advantages in hiring a private individual, such as building a good working relationship, and having someone get to know their property and how they like it cleaned. At Mum’s Helping Hands we are sure to provide you with these advantages despite being a bigger company. We always ensure the same cleaner is kept to the same customer as far as we possibly can, so that the relationship and experience will still be built.
- Customer Service: It’s simply our experience that customers tend to prefer being able to talk with a higher level of management if when needs be, rather than always deal directly with the cleaner themselves. The fact that we have a central office means there’s someone there to answer your call and deal with your query regardless of what your cleaner is doing.
- Flexibility: Rather than having to work around an individual’s busy schedule, we have a large number of cleaners on our books, meaning you should have a good deal more flexibility when booking your appointments with the cleaning company.
- Health and Safety: our health and safety is renewed annually by following a strict audit. Mum’s Helping Hands Cleaning Company has achieved SAFEcontractor certification status reaching the SAFEcontractor Health & Safety standards. This is something that individual cleaners often tend not to bother with as they see it as only having themselves to worry about. However, if an uninsured cleaner injures themselves in your home it could be you that’s liable!
- Insurance: We have extensive public and employers liability insurance up to £1,000,000 and £10,000,000 respectively, so any mishaps that may occur in the home are fully covered. This ensures you never have to risk paying out yourself for any damage an uninsured cleaner could do.
Customers can often be attracted to the lower prices of private cleaners, but we feel that the reasons above are more than enough to justify paying that little bit more for the professionalism, security, trust, and reliable service that we can offer “Call Mum’s 01159420028”
Are you looking for a End of tenancy cleans to get back your deposits or you just need a deep clean of your property We have our most experience staff that will turn your house to its original state see our list below.
Bathroom / cloakroom cleaning
- Descaling of shower head and taps.
- Descaling of shower screen and tiles.
- All sanitary ware to be cleaned and wiped to be smear free.
- Extractor fan to be cleaned.
- Inside of any cabinets to be wiped out.
- Mirrors to be cleaned.
- All woodwork to be wiped down including window sills.
- All skirting boards to be cleaned.
- Floor to be cleaned.
- Light fittings to be wiped including switches.
- Cleaning of all interior- windows.
- Doors to be wiped over.
- Ceilings to be dusted.
- All cupboards to be wiped in and out, including the tops. (please note if you require cupboards & shelves to be cleaned they need to be emptied by the client )
- Sink to be cleaned and buffed.
- Washing machine to be cleaned.
- Cleaning of dishwasher.
- Oven cleaned (charges extra).
- Extractor fan to be cleaned
- Fridge to be cleaned inside and out.
- All surfaces to be wiped down and cleaned.
- All tiles wiped with our new product kitchen degreaser
- Floors to be cleaned.
- Microwave to be cleaned inside and out.
- All light fittings to be cleaned including switches.
- All wood work to be cleaned.
- Cleaning of interior- windows. and frames.
- Doors to be wiped to remove any marks.
- Ceilings to be dusted to remove any cobwebs.
- All furniture to be dusted, polished and hoovered inside
- All skirting to be cleaned.
- Light fittings and switches to be cleaned.
- Cleaning of interior- windows and sills
- Floors to be hoovered and/or mopped.
- Doors to be wiped to remove and marks.
- Ceilings to be dusted to remove any cobwebs or dust.
- All furniture to be moved and cleaned
- Any pictures to be dusted.
- All skirtings to be cleaned.
- Light fittings and switches to be cleaned.
- Cleaning of interior- windows. and frames.
- Floors to be hoovered and or mopped.
- Cleaning of mirrors.
- Doors to be cleaned to remove any marks.
- Ceilings to be cleaned to remove any cobwebs and dust.
Stair and hallway cleaning
- All ceilings to be dusted to remove any cobwebs.
- All banisters and spindals to be cleaned.
- Skirtings to be wiped down and marks removed.
- Stairs to be hoovered and or mopped.
Please note our carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning service, pest control service, mould removal service and gardening service is not included in the price of our end of tenancy cleaning, if you require this service please let us know so we can add it in to our quotation.
If you have a preferred list or an alternative inventory please let us know in advance.
We have competitive prices
why not give us a call on 0115 9420028 and let us take the away the stress.