Mould Removal Service Nottingham

Mould is very dangerous and can be fatal. It causes allergies and asthma mostly to people with low immune systems. Most people are unaware of the dangers of mould. Since 2004 Mould has been classed as a Category 1 risk to health as assessed under the Health and Safety Hazards Rating System (HHSRS). Landlords, councils and housing associations are legally bound to clear any outbreak under section 11 of the Landlord and Tenant Act, 1998..

Mum's Helping Hands - Services - Mould Removal ServiceMould information

Moulds reproduce by means of tiny spores, the spores are invisible to the naked eye and float through outdoor and indoor air. Mould may begin growing indoors when mould spores land on surfaces that are wet. There are many types of mould, and none of them will grow without water or moisture.
Our mould removal service employ expert technicians they will visit you at your property find the mould, kill it and help prevent it from returning.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: What makes your mould eradication treatment different from others claiming to be able to remove the mould problem?.
A: We diagnose why you have the problem so that the mould can be completely eradicated and not return. We will kill and remove the mould growth using the correct treatment procedure.

Q: Is the mould eradication treatment expensive?
A: Our treatment is very cost effective because it is approved and works! Why waste your money on redecoration costs, only for the mould to return and make your property inhabitable.

Q: Will the mould return?
A: If you take steps to reduce the condensation in your property and take action on our recommendations the mould should not return. Mould growth is a symptom of a cause, lack of air circulation, high humidity, water leaks and flooding are common causes of mould contamination, if the cause is not rectified the mould may return. Reducing condensation in a property can be achieved with very little financial outlay, and simple lifestyle changes.

Q : Are the chemicals used in the treatment harmful to my family?
A: No the chemicals are not harmful to you or your property, all the chemicals have approval and are designed for the purpose, but we do request that you refrain from entering the work area whilst we are applying them as respiratory equipment and full personal protection must be worn by the technician while the application is in progress.

Q: How long does the process take?
A: That obviously depends on how much of the property has been contaminated and what is required to eradicate it.

Q: Do we have to vacate the property whilst the treatment is being carried out?
A: In a standard eradication treatment you do not have to vacate the property, however we do advise to leave the door shut and leave a window open  for 3 to 4 hours.

These chemicals have a residual effect and will continue to protect the surface for up to 6 months after one application. This product will kill (not just bleach) mould spores, preventing fungus from returning.

Many customers have been pleasantly surprised with the results of our internal mould removal. We have been servicing nursing homes, landlord and tenants and estate agents properties.

Please give us a call and we will send a friendly technician around to help with your mould issues.